Level 2 Diploma in Health & Fitness:
This course will give trainees a variety of skills which will open their choice of career opportunities in Fitness Industry and the direction they wish to take. They will be taught gym & fitness techniques and procedures for a quality service. They will have extensive fitness experience in the industry. They will be given a chance to attend regular fitness events, talks and opportunities and gain all the necessary skills to allow themselves to progress in their chosen career.
This aims to give an introduction for trainees to major body systems and their functions to gain the foundation and knowledge needed for all practical spa treatments and application courses. The course covers the foundation for understanding the human body and the mechanisms by which the body functions. Trainees will learn how to analyze skin types, conditions, disorders, basic massage techniques, and aromatherapy will also be discussed while understanding the benefits and contraindications of treatments and techniques.
This certificate prepares students for career opportunities in a variety of spa facilities including hotels, resorts, cruise ships, day spas, salons, medical spas, and fitness centers.
- Students will develop skills to supervise day-to-day operations.
- Oversee massage and skin therapists. nutritionists and other health and wellness specialists.
- Ensuring that clients feel pampered in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Trainees can earn credential to prepare themselves for a supervisory or management role in the spa industry.
Graduates will be qualified to begin their own spa business, apply for positions that require practical experience and have a range of knowledge in traditional and medical spa treatments.
- Principles of Nutrition.
- Customer service.
- Fitness Instruction and Gym Based Exercise.
- Delivering Personal Training Sessions.
- Circuit Training.
- Retail management, merchandising and sales.
- Infield Training.